Even if you don’t plan to maintain a website or social media presence, claiming a domain name is a savvy investment for brand / reputation integrity for individuals, organizations and projects.
Combined with hosting, domain names allow you to use personalized and permanent:
- email address(es) e.g. email@example.com
- personalized website address e.g. www.yourdomainname.com
- subdomain address(es) e.g. subdomain.yourdomainname.com
Using these personalized addresses assures you that you’ll never need to change your email and website addresses – even if you switch Internet Service Providers.
DOMAIN NAME NEWS & FAQ
- 9 Tips on Choosing A Good Domain Name
- Choosing a domain name for your website
- 8 Reasons you should consider registering multiple domains
- Domain Name Scam Alert: China domain name registration center
- Why is keeping my domain name record up to date important?
- Why does managed domain name service cost more than do-it-yourself?
- What is a domain extension?
- What is registrar lock?
- How Much Is My Domain Worth?
- How Do I Sell My Domain Name Safely?