A well-designed web site can attract and serve customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A poorly-designed web site will send people to your competitors who are only one click away.
Although there is a trend to do-it-yourself website publishing, it’s important to find out what you don’t know. For example, do you know:
- The top 10 reasons people give websites two thumbs down?
- How to test your website to ensure it’s mobile friendly
- That non mobile friendly will rank lower in Google after April 21st?
- How your website looks on popular phones, tablets, etc.
- How to test that your websites meet accessibility legislation ?
- Social Media can be setup to measure your social media marketing?
Find out what you need to know to get the edge on the competition. Let our seasoned and animated web coaches share their website creation expertise with you one-on-one or with a group –- at your location or online –- via seminars or workshops.
HOW ELSE CAN WE HELP?
AWEBthatWORKS offers a variety of flexible options to suit your unique requirements and budget. Contact us today to schedule a one-to-one or group training session, or consider joining our waiting list to be notified first about our upcoming public events.