Please read on for instructions on how you can create a branded email address:
- Log into our Plesk hosting control panel with your access details at https://admin.netrevenues.net:8443/.
- Click on the “Mail” tab (it will be the one in the middle)
- You’ll now be see a list of all your email addresses. Click on “Create E-mail Address” to add a new one.
- The “Create E-mail Address” page has four tabs:
- The “General” tab is where you will enter the email address, set a password and modify the mailbox settings.
- The “Forwarding” tab is used to send a copy of all emails received to your new email address to another, separate email address.
- The “Alias” tab is used to create additional new email addresses that will deliver mail to the address you’re creating.
- The “Auto-Reply” tab is used to configure a standard email that will be automatically sent to people sending mail to your new email address.
- We generally recommend just setting up new addresses using the “General” tab, as “Forwarding” your mail can result in delivery problems.
- Under the “General” tab, choose a mail name for your new email address, for instance “yourname.” Your mail name is the part of your email address that comes before “@yourbrand.com.”
- If you want to create a mailbox (*recommended*) and not a “Forwarding” account, leave the mailbox settings as they are.
- Choose a secure password. Our handy password checker will help you see how secure your password is, and you’ll need to choose one of at least Medium strength.
- Click on “Ok.” Congratulations! You’ve created a new email address.
To send and receive mail from your new account in an email program, such as Outlook or Outlook Express, you’ll need the following information:
- Account Type: POP3
- User name: [your full email address ending in @yourbrand.com]
- Password: [the password that you’ve set]
- Incoming (POP3) & Outgoing (SMTP) Mail Server: mail.yourbrand.com
- My outgoing mail server requires authentication: YES (Not “My outgoing mail server uses Secure Password Authentication (SPA).” Leave this unchecked!)
- Outgoing port number: 587
You can also access your email online from any computer (or smartphone) with an Internet connection, by going here to http://webmail.yourbrand.com and logging in with your username and password.