- Account Type: POP3 or IMAP
- User name: [your full email address]
- Password: [the password that you’ve set]
- Incoming Mail Server: mail.[yourdom.ain]
- Incoming Port Number: 110 (POP) 143 (IMAP)
- Outgoing (SMTP) Mail Server: mail.[yourdom.ain]
- Outgoing (SMTP) Port Number: 587 or 27
- My outgoing mail server requires authentication: YES (Not ‘My outgoing mail server uses Secure Password Authentication (SPA)’. Leave this unchecked.
- If using an iPhone or iPad, you’ll likely be prompted that a secure connection is not available. Click ‘yes’ to continue and it should verify the connection.
Experiencing difficulties sending or receiving email?
Please follow the following steps:
- Try to send/receive via horde web mail (http://webmail.[yourdom.ain]. If this works, we know the problem is with your device/network.
- If you cannot send/receive via horde web mail, it’s likely a server setup problem and you should contact your host.
- If Horde webmail works, please check your settings to ensure they are correct.
- If settings are right, please call your internet provider e.g. Rogers (1-888-ROGERS-1), Bell (310-BELL), etc. who may require that you use their outgoing mail server settings.
- If you’re still having a problem, please call 1-800-579-9253 ext.2 making note of the exact error message you’re receiving so we can help you troubleshoot.