LEARN HOW TO DO IT YOURSELF!
BUY ONE, GIVE ONE (BOGO)BOGO is a new social sharing program for businesses and not-for-profits. When a business BUYS ONE ticket to an AWEBthatWORKS, they are invited to GIVE ONE ticket to a not for profit to attend with them.
- Square turns your phone into a cash register!
- 80% of Canadian consumers polled said they shopped internationally because they couldn’t find variety here.
- Did you know that nearly all sectors of Canadian business are doing online sales?
- Did you know that 11% of Canadian firms sold a good or service online in 2012?
- Did you know that Canadian companies sold $122 billion over the internet in 2012
- Did you know that almost half of Canadian Internet users polled in 2012 indicated they have engaged in e-Commerce?
- Did you know that 22% of Canadian businesses reported that online sales accounted for more than 1/2 of their revenue in 2012?
- GROWING YOUR BUSINESS WITH E-COMMERCE (Nov.12, 2014 @7pm) Sunderland
- PayPal Policy Change
- Do I have to have a Paypal Account?
- PayPal is free and easy!
- PayPal Pros & Cons