LEARN HOW TO DO IT YOURSELF!
BUY ONE, GIVE ONE (BOGO)BOGO is a new social sharing program for businesses and not-for-profits. When a business BUYS ONE ticket to an AWEBthatWORKS, they are invited to GIVE ONE ticket to a not for profit to attend with them.
- ‘Alt – who goes there? Adding ALT text to images
- AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act) customer service portion becames law January 1, 2012
- Business Breakfast –> Learn About Accessibility (June 17, 2010) Oshawa, Ontario
- Durham Region Accessiblity Expo (June 17, 2010 10am – 8pm) Oshawa, Ontario
- Proposed Accessibility Standard for Information and Communications
- The Accessibility for Ontarians With Disabilities Act
- Think Speech Recognition!
- Are You Creating Barriers For Your Visitors?
- New Accessibility Standards Announced
- World Wide Web Consortium announces new accessibility standards
- On June 13, 2005, the government passed the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005