Visual content marketing is very important in this right now. Visuals has helped brands grow their businesses through digital storytelling, photos, videos and infographics. All these visuals are letting business bring experiences to life and grow their clientele.
According to CMO Council, 65% of senior marketing executives believe that visual assets (photos, video, illustrations and infographics) are very important to their brand story. Happly, there are tons of tools out there to help businesses create visual content, even if you are not a designer.
Now, I’m going to show you a list of 25 visual content marketing tools to engage your audience. It will help you tell the story you’re creating.
- Desygner is an online design tool that lets you create banners, posters, invitations, Facebook covers, social media posts and more, all for free. (Which is awesome if your just starting up your business!)
- Snappa is on of the easiest graphic design tools you’ll ever use. It allows you to create amazing designs without the help of a graphic designer.
- Canva makes it very simple to create graphics that get noticed on social media. There’s lots of templates for businesses from email headers to blog graphics.
- Piktochart is an easy-to-use infographic maker. It will take your visual communication to the next level, without hiring a professional designer.
- Prezi makes presentations stand out and get remembered. Unlike PowerPoint, it combines motion, zoom, and spatial relationships to engage your audience and help them remember your message. But, be warned it can quite confusing at the beginning, but don’t give up!
- Visage is a design and visual content creation tool for businesses who need to create a lot of visual content.
- Curalate is a visual commerce platform that connects content to commerce throughout the customer journey to generate awareness, increase engagement and drive revenue.
- Storify gives you the tools to create the best evergreen and live blog stories, uniting traditional storytelling with engaged audiences.
- PlaceIt lets you upload images of your product or website and insert them into high-quality photos for free. No Photoshop experience needed.
- Silk is a data publishing platform. It lets anyone create interactive data visualizations, publish websites, and tell interactive, amazing stories.
- ThingLink lets you create custom images by adding clickable icons to links, video, text, music, other images. Anything you want.
- Pablo by Buffer is a simple yet amazing design tool to help you become a better social media marketer. It’s made for social sharing and makes it very easy to capture images to share directly to social networks, or to add to your social content.
- SlideShare is the biggest slide hosting service in the world. While it doesn’t provide creation tools, it’s a perfect place to find inspiration for your visual content or upload your own documents, presentations, infographics and more.
- Polarr is free and powerful online photo editor. Simply, it’s the pro photo editor for everyone. From high-precision color tools to advanced clarity and dehaze filters, Polarr brings free pro photo editing tools to your mobile device.
- ChartBlocks is an online chart building tool. You can easily design and share a chart in minutes. Import your data, design your chart and then start sharing it.
- Infogr.am is the world’s most popular infographics creator. You can easily add graphs, maps, text, and even playable videos without diving deep into a design program.
- Datawrapper lets you to create amazing visualizations in seconds. You can use visuals to make numbers-related content by creating engaging presentations and infographics.
- InVision is the world’s leading prototyping, collaboration & workflow platform. It’s a great solution for publishing clickable and interactive high-fidelity prototypes in minutes.
What ever you use, remember that you have work on it; it won’t come easy but don’t give up!
Thank you for reading and please don’t forget to share!