Why not surprise them by building them a new website or blog that they can easily update themselves?
Learn How To Build and Maintain a #WordPress Website Hands-on Workshop (Sat., Nov. 29, 2014) #DurhamRegion
AWEBthatWORKS will walk you through the process in this 3-1/2 hour hands-on workshop:
- WordPress CMS (Content Management Software) installation/configuration
- Installation of an easy to customize responsive/mobile friendly template
- Installation of the top 10 most popular plugins
and teach you everything you need to know to save money and be your own webmaster including how to:
- Add, edit and delete web pages
- Add a blog
- Add, edit and delete blog posts
- Add text, images and videos
- Select, install and customize themes, widgets and plugins
- Best practices for backing up and protecting your website
This workshop gives you the ability to build, maintain and update a mobile friendly and responsive WordPress website AND provide you with unlimited support for the week that follows to ensure you are successful.
What do you have to lose? Be the best Santa ever! Call 1-800-579-9253 to book your seat or Reserve your ticket securely online?